Please remember it is the new uniform from September, and low cost supermarket alternatives to branded uniform at Birds are on our uniform page. Please ensure you have the correct uniform.
New parent tours for prospective parents next year to see the schools in action are as follows:
- Wednesday 30th October at 9.15 for Year 3 at Junior School
- Wednesday 30th October at 10.30 for Reception at Infant School
- Monday 18th November at 9.15 for Reception at Infant School
- Monday 18th November at 10.30 for Year 3 at Junior School
Parental Feedback 2018
Based on my child's time in Year 2 and his whole experience at Toftwood Infants I would thoroughly recommend anyone joining this school to enjoy every moment as it’s all been wonderful. It’s a great school and his teacher has been a great teacher.
"I am so grateful my child has been given the opportunity to come to your Nursery"
"We would just like to say a massive thank you for all your hard work. Our daughter is progressing everyday with your help."
"Our child enjoys school which is a good reflection of the quality of the teaching and the environment created in class."
"Our daughter has had another super year at Toftwood Infants. Thank you to all those who have contributed to her progress this year."
"A big thank you to the amazing Teachers our child has had through their stay at Toftwood Infant School and team."
"It’s wonderful to see amongst so many cuts in education a school run effectively for the children."
"A huge thank you for all your hard work this year. There is not a single thing other than praise for the fabulous and wonderful teacher."
"It’s been a pleasure to see my child happy when she has to go to school Thank you so much."
"Thank you to everyone who has helped my child and given them self-belief that they can do things and it is OK to make mistakes."
"Thank you to all the teachers and staff that have helped my child achieve with their learning."
Welcome to the website of the Toftwood Infant and Junior School Federation. We have one website for the whole federation but if you have any questions that cannot be answered from the website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We formed a federation in September 2017, with the aim of providing the best quality care, education and support to children in our school community from the ages of 3-11.
Our two schools work closely together, sharing advice, guidance, expertise and above all, working together to provide a school community where the children are at the heart of all that we do.
With both schools on a shared site, we are excited with the opportunities this provides us all with.
We see ourselves as one school community with one shared vision, and one clear purpose and are pleased to be working together to create something special for the children and families in our federation.
There is always so much to take in when looking at or starting a new school, so we hope you will find this useful to remind you of things that happen in school. We hope this will help and support you during your child’s time with us, but please also look out for:
- Regular Newsletters. Please note these are emailed directly to parents from September 2018 so please ensure we are notified if your email address changes.
- Curriculum Newsletters that will tell you what we are learning about each half term. These are emailed and added to the website.
- Text messages from us with the latest news and information
- Email communication
- The latest news section on the website. Something is added every week, which will tell you about the events children have been taking part in, visits they have been on or things to celebrate. Please do look at them and share in what is happening in our federation.
If there is ever anything you would like to know, have a concern about or if you just want to mention something your child has enjoyed, please do let us know. You can call in, ring us or email us!
Please do book a visit if you would like to see what we can offer. We look forward to meeting you.
Joanna Pedlow, Executive Headteacher
Parents/Carers: If you would like a paper copy of any of the information shown on our school website please contact the school office.