Key Stage 1 and 2 teachers required for Toftwood Infant and Junior School Federation from September 2018 on a permanent contract. Please state which Key Stage you are applying for when completing your application form.
We are looking for excellent and enthusiastic teachers who enjoy working as part of a team for the benefit of our children to join us on our journey as a federation. Newly qualified or experienced applicants welcome, we want the right teachers for our children.
The successful candidates must:
- Have successful experience of teaching in the primary phase, either in their teaching career or placements
- Have a proven track record of high quality teaching and learning
- Put the child at the heart of their work, working with the team to ensure all children have an enjoyable, memorable and successful school experience
- Have excellent organisational skills, in the classroom and with their own work
- Be a flexible team player – we are a large federation and have a wealth of ideas and expertise, and we look forward to welcoming new teachers who can contribute to our work and our focus on the children
- Have a commitment to personal professional development and a desire to progress and learn more in their own career and share their expertise with others for the benefit of all of our children
We can offer the successful candidate
- A commitment to providing high quality training and development opportunities to help you progress in your career, whatever stage you are at
- A highly skilled staff and governing body across the federation who can support in all areas of curriculum development, professional development and as mentors and colleagues
- A three form entry federation with collaborative planning, dedicated PPA and a range of opportunities to work with and learn from others
- Excellent facilities and resources both indoors and outdoors and in terms of the staff we have
- Children that are eager to learn and rise to challenges presented to them
- An opportunity to join a large federation which is continually working to provide the best education, experiences and care for the children and staff
Visits are most welcome, please come and see us. You can also email questions directly to the Headteacher firstname.lastname@example.org Please visit our federation website at www.toftwood.norfolk.sch.uk to see some of the things our children have been doing!
Visit the Norfolk Schools’ job website for further details www.educationjobfinder.org.uk/
We take our safeguarding responsibilities very seriously and a full enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate.
Two references will also be required, one of which should be your current Headteacher if currently working as a teacher. Personal references and CVs will not be accepted.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 16th May at 4 pm
Interviews: Friday 18th and Monday 21st May