- School Admission Policy Toftwood Infant School
All applications for school admissions, including in year transfers, must be made through the admissions team at county hall. Parents of children of pre school age should register an interest with the school but this is not part of the application process.
- Nursery Admission Policy Toftwood Infant School
All applications for Nursery admissions are dealt with directly by the school. Parents of children of pre school age should register an interest with the school as soon as possible, and we will then contact all of those parents who have registered an interest to ask if they wish to make a formal application for the Nursery in the spring term before the September entry.#
- Admissions for Toftwood Junior School are the responsibility of the local authority. This has a separate admissions policy. Attendance at Toftwood Infant School does not guarantee you an automatic transfer or priority for Toftwood Junior School. You will need to apply when your child is in Year 2 for this.
Please visit www.norfolk.gov.uk/education-and-learning/schools/school-admissions for information on school admissions, including how and when to apply
Key Stage 2 Attainment Information
Designated senior leaders monitor and review Pupil Premium spending and the impact of this alongside the senior leadership team. Designated staff are Amanda Bell and Charlotte Yeoman. The federation governing board also have a designated Pupil Premium link governor. The Pupil Premium Strategy document for Toftwood Junior School has been reviewed in September 2018, and the Pupil Premium Strategy document for Toftwood Infant School will also be reviewed during September 2018.
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2018-19 (Infant School)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2018-19 (Junior School)
- Federation Summary of Pupil Premium Focus Areas 2018-2019
We have now closed our financial year and our information/evaluation regarding our Sports Premium spending will be updated following the Easter break.