We have our parent support adviser, Mrs Alison Thompson, who works for us for 15 hours per week, helping and supporting families in our federation.
A Parent Support Advisor (PSA) is there to help, support and advice parents and carers who have worries or concerns about their children, their family or anything that may affect a family or child.
A PSA could offer support in a range of situation, such as
- when you may have a worry at home that affects your child or your family
- giving advice and strategies to help you with your child’s behaviour at home
- helping you to access services to support your child and you as a family or an individual
- offering a listening ear and supporting you through a range of difficulties at home or at school
- any other issue you may have relating to your child that you would like support with
Telephone: 07930609168, Email: email@example.com
We may not have all the answers, but we might be able to help you work things out, or help you find someone who could help you more.
Cluster SENCO Lead
We have a cluster SENCO lead, looking at supporting and assessing children across the cluster with SEN, as well as co-ordinating provision and support with the SENCOs from each school. This means we can share expertise and give consistency of provision for all children in the cluster with Special Educational Needs.
Our cluster SENCO lead is Alie Ottey.
Telephone: 01362 693915, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are some leaflets and information attached here to support you with questions around your child’s attendance. Please do also speak to us if your child is having attendance difficulties as we are here to help.
Cluster attendance letter
This letter has been sent to pupils in all cluster schools and sets out the procedures in relation to children missing school through holiday absence or other absence and what action will be taken.
Cluster fit for school leaflet
This leaflet will give you some advice and guidelines on how to judge if your child is ‘fit for school’