We are welcoming tours for parents/carers of children who are due to start their Reception year in September 2019.

Tours have been arranged for:

  • Tuesday, 30th October at 9:15am and 1:30pm.
  • Monday, 5th November at 9:15am.
  • Thursday, 8th November at 1:30pm.

Please call the office for further information.

Recognising & Reporting Abuse

How to report your concerns tacklechildabuse.campaign.gov.uk

You can also report abuse or concerns to the Norfolk Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub. The MASH website can be found here: www.norfolk.gov.uk/mash

You can also contact the NSPCC via www.nspcc.org.uk/what-you-can-do/report-abuse/ where you can report it online. You can also phone them on 0808 800 5000

If you are a child or young person under the age of 16 and you are worried about something that is happening to you or to someone you know you can contact childline via www.childline.org.uk or you can phone them confidentially on 0800 1111

The call to childline is free and if you live in the UK the number will not show on your phone bill. They have trained counsellors to support you. Even if you don’t have any credit, you can still call them from your mobile.

Could you spot a child suffering sexual abuse? Find out what to be aware of and if you think it, report it. Even if you’re not completely sure. Visit gov.uk/tacklechildabu… for more information.

Designed, produced, hosted & maintained by Creative Corner
HomeLog inDashboardValid HTML